[APAC-Discuss] APRALO monthly meeting: 21 June 2011

Seth Greene Seth.Greene at icann.org
Mon Jun 20 18:22:03 UTC 2011

Hello, APRALO members,

Please remember that the monthly APRALO meeting will occur on 21 June 2011 at 1:00 pm (Singapore time) -- which is 5:00 UTC.

We will send around the link to the regular meeting page as soon as it is ready.  For now, the agenda is attached below.  Also, we will send around the remote-participation instructions, since this meeting is physically taking place in Singapore.

Thanks very much,
Seth

 APRALO AGENDA:  21 JUNE 2011

 Standing Issues:

 1. Roll Call (Staff, 2 minutes)

 2. Review of Action Items from the 26 April 2011<https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Action+Items+26.04.11> call (Charles, 5 min)

Proposed Agenda Items:

3. Regional Policy Work (Charles, 10 min)

    -  New GNSO Policy Development Process

         http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-09jun11-en.htm

   -WHOIS Review Team

         -  http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-09jun11-en.htm

 4. APRALO Showcase in Singapore (10 min)

    -  Follow up on the showcase event

 6. Reports and updates (Charles, Pavan, 5 min)

    -  Chair's report and updates from the ALAC members and liaisons
 (Cheryl, Edmon, Vivek, James)

    -  Announcement of new ALSes:  NetMission Asia and Internet Society Kolkata
 Chapter (Charles, 5 min)

8. AOB (Charles, 5 min)
______

Seth Greene