[APAC-Discuss] response to IDN ccTLD Fast Track review

Edmon edmon at isoc.hk
Mon Jan 31 00:28:22 UTC 2011

based on the received feedback please find an updated version of the comment
attached.

I have asked for a couple more days to send in our comment.  Would like to
finalize and send out then.

2 main updates:

1. clarified that best current practice is for Chinese IDN

2. clarified issue on visual similarity

Edmon