[APAC-Discuss] response to IDN ccTLD Fast Track review

Edmon edmon at isoc.hk
Wed Jan 26 12:00:23 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

As discussed on our monthly call yesterday, please find attached a draft for our response to the IDN ccTLD Fast Track review (http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-22oct10-en.htm).

Hong / Charles / Cheryl, please help shepherd the document perhaps also through our WG model at the IDN WG...

In any case, please provide your comments asap, we will try to take all the comments received by Jan 29 (Saturday), turn around a final version by Jan 30 (Sunday) for final circulation, and then submit our comments in at the end of Jan 31 in time before the close of the public comment period.

Edmon