[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER: APRALO Teleconference - Tuesday, 30 August 05:00 UTC

William Tibben wjt at uow.edu.au
Tue Aug 30 01:22:20 UTC 2011

My apologies for not being able to participate in today's meeting. Andrew Molivurae (PICISOC Chair) has kindly agreed to step in. I am not certain whether Andrew will require a dial-out number Marylyn (he is located in Vanuatu)

Since our last meeting some members of PICISOC responded to the call for comments in about the special provisions for developing countries and gTLDs.

In addition to this we follow with interest the work of the Geographical Regions Working Group.

Regards

Will