[APAC-Discuss] Postpone meeting to Aug 30

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 04:59:34 UTC 2011

OK by me for the General Business of the Monthly Regional Meeting where all
ALSes and Members Of ALSes  are encouraged to be involved *subtle hint
inserted  HERE to ALL to remember and spread the word  that ALL our Meetings
in APRALO (in fact all RALOs) as well as all ALAC  and  Regional or ALAC
work Group teleconferences and Meetings are {unless stated otherwise}  OPEN
 for any and all to join into :-)

However  I (and I'm sure my fellow ALAC Members from the Region would
appreciate some interchange *email will do* with at least the APRALO
Leadership  on any matters we need to discuss  on the ALAC Meeting scheduled
for the 23rd August  as well as any issues  we may wish to bring forward
etc.,   General issues (as always  from any one for *our attention*  can pf
course just be brought forward here to this list...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)