[APAC-Discuss] Nomination Charles Monk for role of Chair for APRALO

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:58:34 UTC 2011

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for sharing Charles nomination. I would like to share that I
am withdrawing my interest as we now have a formal nomination for the
position of Chair.

Staff kindly note Charles nomination and the withdrawal of mine at this stage.

Best Regards

Fouad

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Cheryl Langdon-Orr
<langdonorr at gmail.com> wrote:
> I note Foaud has self nominated for this role but I cannot at this stage
> support that nominatation as I also note his role as Vice Chair is not
> completed for another 12 months and I am concerned that 2 year appointments
> for our 2 Vice Chars  it is Charles's term that has terminated  at this
> point in time  being only appointed for the 1 year term to permit proper
> rotation  and transition  to shift our both our VC roles again to new people
> means AGAIN  we will have to have one as a 2 year and 1 as a 1 year
> appointment...
>

> Before receiving Fouad's nomination to the list today, I had asked Charles
> if he would agree to stand if I nominated him and am doing  so now...
>
> Cheryl Langdon-Orr
> (CLO)

Regards.