[APAC-Discuss] Nomination Charles Monk for role of Chair for APRALO

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:30:49 UTC 2011

I note Foaud has self nominated for this role but I cannot at this stage
support that nominatation as I also note his role as Vice Chair is not
completed for another 12 months and I am concerned that 2 year appointments
for our 2 Vice Chars  it is Charles's term that has terminated  at this
point in time  being only appointed for the 1 year term to permit proper
rotation  and transition  to shift our both our VC roles again to new people
means AGAIN  we will have to have one as a 2 year and 1 as a 1 year
appointment...

Before receiving Fouad's nomination to the list today, I had asked Charles
if he would agree to stand if I nominated him and am doing  so now...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)