[APAC-Discuss] Just a thought re APRALO Showcase in Singapore ICANN #41

Edmon Chung edmon at isoc.hk
Fri Apr 15 17:11:32 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

Had talked further with the ICANN staff as well as scouted for possible
venues for the showcase during my visit to Singapore earlier this week.

Should get a bit more information regarding costs within the next few
days... And will followup with ICANN meeting team on whether there could be
an appropriate room/time we could use.

As for guest speakers, Peng Hwa I believe may be able to help too.  So I
will cc him on this thread.

Edmon