[APAC-Discuss] Call for participation for ICANN Singapore Showcase event

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 06:10:32 UTC 2011

Dear Pavan

Please include Isoc India Chennai ALS as a volunteer in this effort to
organize the showcase.

The NARALO showcase was a good show with Vint Cerf as the Invitee, do we
have a star for our meeting in Singapore ? What are the other ways by which
we can make this an impressive event ?

Can we showcase ALS activities in our event apart from organizing a party
with a Guest ?

Sivasubramanian M