[APAC-Discuss] Thanking Professor Hong Xue on behalf of APRALO

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 07:05:57 UTC 2011

Dear Hong,

I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits.

I would like to join APRALO members and other colleagues in taking
this moment to thank you for your wonderful leadership and work as
APRALO's Chairperson. It is true that we had hoped for your active
participation till the end of your term.

Indeed you have guided us and helped us during our journey towards the
right direction and both your knowledge and experience on the critical
issues we face cannot be replaced. That is why, we look forward and
hope for your continued participation in APRALO and ALAC activities
according to your convenience.

APRALO enters an important phase now as we move ahead for election to
identify the crew to steer the RALO with a long term leadership and
your ALSs vote counts!

Take care and see you soon!

--
Regards.