[APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] ALS Application: Netmission.ASIA

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 01:43:00 UTC 2011

Dear Cheryl,

Indeed, your detailed explanation of the question in argument gives me
complete guidance and I had also stepped towards referring to these
guidelines laying out the minimum criteria for an At-Large Structure.

Surely and firmly, I wouldn't want ALAC to go that way at all
especially because of APRALO.

There are more pressing issues at hand in APRALO to work with and I
would definitely not be looking towards triggering any such arguments
within ALAC.

Once again I thank you for sharing your experienced guidance with me
and others on the list and I hope this issue now stands resolved as to
a good topic for discussion but not necessary to take forward unless
it comes up in the APRALO meeting and should it be discussed and find
the need for further exploration, which personally I believe should
not be the case.

As a concluding remark, I believe Siva being a colleague fellow of the
Net Mission Ambassadors and actually also introducing some of them to
APRALO in the SF APRALO meeting shows that he very well had the
knowledge of Net Mission members and participants. Secondly, if we all
follow the Asia Pacific IGF, the secondary application in the
application Elaine Cheng was one of the organizers of the AP-IGF:
http://rigf.asia/sponsors-and-supporters/ during which some of our
ALAC and APRALO members were also present.

I would consider this argument concluded and apologize for the
attention it drew from everyone's time.

--
Regards.