[APAC-Discuss] ALS Application: Netmission.ASIA

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:29:09 UTC 2011

Hi Siva, from my knowledge through interactions with many members of
Net Mission during IGF and in ICANN, it is a gathering of youth that
are educated on internet governance related issues. They come from
various walks of life as internet users and would be useful to have
fresh and young perspectives. I encouraged them to apply and the
members list is there with email contacts so they can be contacted.
Alac's perspective can be requested after ralo level consenses whether
the need for more membership detail is valuable. Personally i don't
think that is required.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
Internet Governance Advisor
ICT4D Social Practitioner & Researcher
Member Multistakeholder Advisory Group (IGF)
Member Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC)
My Blog: Internet's Governance: http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
Follow my Tweets: http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa
MAG Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATVDW1tDZzA