[APAC-Discuss] Extension of Nomination Period for APRALO ALAC Representative Elections

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:19:11 UTC 2010

Hello

I sent this three days ago, on a different thread to staff at atlarge. I am
reposting this in this thread for easy reference:

Statement of Interest

I have a background in business, but have taken a keen interest in the
larger issues related to the Internet Governance and with this interest I
have taken the lead to establish the Internet Society of India Chennai,
which became an at-Large Structure during September, 2008. I have also
served as the Alac IDN liaision in 2009 and attended the ICANN meetings in
Mexico and Sydney.

With a broader interest in contributing to the Internet Governance process,
I have become involved in the ICANN process. Within ICANN, at-Large
structures represent the average user’s interests. I have so far represented
the average user’s interest as a participant of the ICANN working groups on
the Post Expiry Domain Names Recovery, RAA, Vertical Integration and the
Cross Community Working Group on GNSO Recommendation 6.

My interest is to contribute more to add to the good work done by the
at-Large structures in APRALO. With this interest I seek to be elected to
the postion of APRALO representative to ALAC, with the inclination not only
to represent the regional interests in alac, but also the larger interests
of the user within all of ICANN.

CV:  http://bit.ly/shivacv

Attachments in word, pdf and zipped html formats.

Sivasubramanian M
http://turiya.co.in

http://www.isocmadras.com
facebook: http://is.gd/x8Sh