[APAC-Discuss] Minutes and Action Items for October uploaded

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 03:46:10 UTC 2010

It is necessary that the Secretariat follows the Chair's approval to
minutes and action items and I don't think this is something that must
be repeated by the Secretariat as it causes severe confusion for the
leadership as well as misunderstandings for the membership.

It is advised that prior to publishing anything, kindly forward,
consult and await approval from the Chair and in the event of a
notified absence, the Co-Vice Chairs will undertake the necessary upon
notification from the Chair.

-- Fouad Bajwa

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Hong Xue <hongxueipr at gmail.com> wrote:
> APRALO administration hereby clarifies that the Secretariat had made a
> mistake by sending out the Action Items and Minutes that were not
> approved by the Chairs. Please refer to the current correct version
> https://community.icann.org/display/APRALOAPRALO+26.10.2010+Summary+Minutes
> and ignore the previous one.
>
> As shown in the revised Minutes, the call was not quorumed so that
> there were no "actions" taken but only a series of issues discussed.
> All the ALSes are cordially encouraged to join the Monthly Conference
> call and take part in the policy and management discussions.
>
> Hong Xue
> Chair of APRALO
>

> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Pavan Budhrani <pavan at registry.asia> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> The Action Items and Minutes from the last meeting have been uploaded and
>> can be seen at.
>>
>> https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+26+October+2010
>>
>> Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers
>>
>> --
>> Pavan Budhrani
>> Communications Manager,
>> DotAsia Organisation
>>
>> Homepage for the region: http://www.apralo.org
>>

> --
> Dr. Hong Xue
> Professor of Law
> Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
> Beijing Normal University
> http://www.iipl.org.cn/
> 19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
> Beijing 100875 China