[APAC-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: APRALO ALAC Representative Election 2010

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Oct 11 07:33:18 UTC 2010

Dear All,

With 13 out of 18 ALS representatives having participated in the online election of the APRALO Representative to the ALAC for the period from the close of the ICANN Annual General Meeting 2010 until the close of Annual General Meeting 2012, we can confirm that the result is quorate.

 ************

As at Poll close: Friday 08 October 2010 23:59 UTC
Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 18 · Percentage voted: 72.22

Question: Who should be elected as the APRALO representative to the ALAC for the period from the close of the ICANN Annual General Meeting 2010 until the close of the Annual General Meeting 2012?

Edmon Chung:  10 (76.92%)
Sivasubramanian Muthusamy: 3 (23.08%)
Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

You may review the result independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1385uVkgsMxnLWKzQnqBMN9V

We thank Edmon Chung and Sivasubramanian Muthusamy for their participation in the election process.

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org