[APAC-Discuss] RESULT: APRALO Poll on At-Large Board Director Candidates

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 23:33:56 UTC 2010

Hi Avri...

The second round vote  => as announced yesterday  is deffined in the process
approved  and developed by the ABSdt and is ONLY for the Electorate  i.e.
ALAC members not disqualified by being candidates  and the Regional Votes
(this is an electorate of 19 btw as NomCom had no mechanism to replace
Alan's vote)...  Any  other mechanism (including second round voting such as
EURALO is discussing on their list now) to affirm, re-establish OR alter the
directed  choice of candidate  that they give their regional directed voters
(in some RALO's  they direct ALAC Members as well APRALO does not)  is up to
the RALO  and their ALSes to decide...  So lets ensure we do not confuse the
"rounds"...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)