[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER: APRALO Teleconference Tuesday, 23 November 05:00 UTC

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 01:00:34 UTC 2010

Dear Heidi,

Please see below our email exchange about an APRALO f-2-f meeting plus
teleconference on Tuesday, 7 December between 7:30-8:30 a.m. in
Cartegena. I assume the meeting plan has been set since September 28,
2010. Could you please kindly clarify whether our Cartagena meeting
has been canceled and replaced with teleconference on Tuesday, 23
November 2010 (usual schedule), as announced by Staff just now?

Looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience to proceed.

Hong

from	Heidi Ullrich <Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org>
to	Hong Xue <hongxueipr at gmail.com>
cc	Charles Mok <charlespmok at gmail.com>,
Fouad Bajwa <fouadbajwa at gmail.com>,
Pavan Budhrani <pavan at registry.asia>,
ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
date	Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:28 AM
subject	RE: APRALO Meeting in Cartagena
mailed-by	icann.org

hide details Sep 28

Dear Hong,

Thank you very much for these detailed plans for the APRALO Meeting in
Cartagena. I have added a 60 minute meeting to the At-Large Meetings
schedule for Tuesday, 7 December between 7:30-8:30 a.m. Cartegena
time: https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?at_large_cartagena_schedule.

Given the early start of  the meeting, I am confirming with ICANN
Meeting Staff whether the APRALO Meeting will be able to take place in
the Cartagena de Indias Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala Convention &
Exposition Center or the Hilton Hotel, where At-Large representatives
will be staying. The Convention Center is a 15 minutes drive from the
Hilton. Shuttles will be provided.

We will re-schedule the APRALO Monthly Meeting on 23 November to 7 December.

Kind regards,

Heidi

Heidi Ullrich

Director for At-Large

Telephone: + 1 (310) 578 - 8647

Fax: +1 (310) 823 - 8649

Cell/Mobile: +1 (310) 437 - 3956

 Dear Heidi,

Thanks for the offer. Yes APRALO would like to hold a "f-2-f +
conference call" meeting at Cartagena, for 60 minutes hopefully on
Tuesday December 7 at 12:30 UTC (7:30am in Cartagena; 20:30pm in Hong
Kong). I understand if the conference venue will not be in the hotel,
7:30am will be very early and difficult to attract on-site
participants. But given the sharp diverse time zones, it seems people
available at Cartagena would have to take pains for the others online.
Could you keep the phone bridge open for I don't believe many AP
people can manage to travel to ICANN.

The Cartagena meeting will replace the conference call on originally
scheduled on 23 November.

Hong

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 1:14 AM, ICANN At-Large Staff