[APAC-Discuss] REMINDER: APRALO Vote on Board Director Petition Candidates Closed on Saturday

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Nov 4 08:03:40 UTC 2010

Dear All,

This is to remind you that the APRALO poll on possible petition candidates
for the At-Large Selected Board Director position will close on Saturday, 6
November at 2359 UTC.

A separate email with voting credentials was sent to all APRALO ALS
representatives not having participated in the online poll so far.

Voting in this poll is anonymous.

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org