[APAC-Discuss] Fwd: ALAC BoD Candates

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Mon Nov 1 13:26:20 UTC 2010

Thank you Cheryl for your clarification. AND, actually it was also my
understanding and the point trying to make, but not sufficient in my words.

I am pretty clear that we will have only 1 seat for the Board, and what
I meant about the regional balance is the composition of the slate,
and even that, I meant just for one seat it does not make sense to
discuss much about it, I mean three is a reasonable number.

So in any case, I still am in favor of put Avri for our petition
together with Alan and Sebastien.

izumi