[APAC-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: APRALO Vote on Recommended ALAC Delegate to the NomCom

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Tue Aug 24 01:49:35 UTC 2010

Dear All,

With 8 out of 18 ALS representatives having participated in the recent vote

on the recommended APRALO ALAC Delegate to the NomCom, we can confirm that the result

was quorate.

  ************

Number of voters: 8 · Group size: 18 · Percentage voted: 44.44

Question: Who should APRALO recommend that the ALAC appoint as the NomCom

representative from the Asia, Australasia and Pacific Islands Region, for a

term running from the end of the 2010 AGM to the end of the 2011 AGM?

Dr. V.C. Vivekanandan: 7 (87.50%)

Siranush Vardanyan: 1 (12.50%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

You may review the result independently under:

https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1273jw4B8Wy5I2YkxZTZTCFP

We thank both nominees for their participation in the selection process.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff