[ALAC] ICANN80 Meeting Report

Laura Margolis margolisl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 21:44:00 UTC 2024

Dear Justine and all,

I forgot to add this information in my previous email.

If anyone wants to know more about this new Policy Gap Analysis WG, you can
join a 30 minutes webinar:

*WEBINAR | *Potential members are kindly invited to a 30 minute
webinar, on *Wednesday,
3 July 2024 at 14 UTC*. You will be informed on how to join the WG, the
required skill set, the topics that will be addressed, and the working
methods.

Please register in advance for this meeting:
https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwuduypqDspHdO6z_vxPVhHfE1lO9DWoLaB

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.  The recording of the Zoom webinar
will be published here: https://community.icann.org/x/HBwFBQ

Best regards.

Laura Margolis

*Laura Margolis*