[ALAC] At-Large Travel Fresh Start

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 14:45:05 UTC 2024

As to the ICANN ATLARGE Mandate
"At-Large Community has the duty to understand, represent, and advocate for
the best interest of Internet end users worldwide. To fulfill this duty, we
focus on two areas of work: 1) policy advice development, and 2)
organization building.

In the case of my comments, I am pointing out how some of the End-User
community isn't represented or 'visible' , hence their contribution or
voice is muted.

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*