[ALAC] At-Large Travel Fresh Start

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 17:12:26 UTC 2024

Echoing Vanda and Glen about the Atlarge volunteer model and women involvement. Mainly in developing countries and specially in Africa, it is difficult for a professional woman to find extra time to dedicate to ICANN with the necessary focus, no matter how interested she can be.  Full time job at work and at home and volunteer !!!

Let’s think about how to improve the ICANN volunteer model to be more inclusive.

Fatimata

Sent from my iPhone