[ALAC] At-Large Travel Fresh Start

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 17:59:30 UTC 2024

Hi Bill
I have only seen one report-survey of past fellows and their engagement and
it was pretty obvious that  the vast majority is AWOL.  Dev and myself
created a database of the NexGen and Fellows and it shows the number of
repeat fellowships which could be construed as potential active member.
Please note  that the Fellowship only recently allowed European and North
Americans
Here is the list  we created
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15882YWPkhx-Gv2tAEPBdJPJKK5QBjvsX2_mvRyDJUQs/edit?usp=sharing

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*