[ALAC] GNSO Council 18 April 2024 meeting agenda is out

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 01:54:22 UTC 2024

***Apologies for the duplication***
Please see the update I sent to the CPWG mailing list in respect of Item 5:
COUNCIL DISCUSSION - Diacritics in Latin Script, following Andrew's message
and Olivier's update on my behalf at the CWPG call of 10 April 2024.

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/cpwg/2024-April/005124.html

Kind regards,

Justine Chew
ALAC Liaison to the GNSO