[ALAC] RES: Nomination for ALAC Chair

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Jun 29 12:05:31 UTC 2022

Hope he can get majority and become the new chair;
Let me use the opportunity to Thank you Maureen!!! for all your excellent work during your leadership, when ALAC and At Large really growth to a relevant position inside the ICANN community as a whole!! Congratulations ! your collegiality and leader profile made the At large community a better place to join and be active in ICANN!

Vanda Scartezini
POLO Consultores Associados
 vanda at scartezini.org<mailto:vanda at scartezini.org>