[ALAC] Nomination for ALAC Chair

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Tue Jul 5 11:09:48 UTC 2022

Dear All,

As I have received a private comment on my message and in order to be clear. We could certainly have qualified, skilled and deserving candidates from AFRALO, APRALO and LACRALO in addition to EURALO and NARALO. A qualified candidate from any region is called a deserving candidate and not a diversity candidate. A diversity nominee, is a nominee that has been nominated only because he belongs to a certain region.

Kind regards
Hadia