[ALAC] Topic suggestions for ALAC's consideration at the ALAC-GNSO Council bilateral session at ICANN73

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 06:41:47 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Here are some preliminary suggestions for comments etc and onward
consideration by the ALAC for its bilateral session with the GNSO Council
at ICANN73. Please feel free to add to this list for the ALAC's further
consideration.

ALAC/GNSO Council Bilateral Meeting Proposed Topics for Discussion
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=186778158>

Thanks,
Justine