[ALAC] Goran Marby resigns

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Dec 24 14:52:14 UTC 2022

We will probably never know what prompted this move, but, whatever the
politics involved, I would like say that I always felt that Göran
believed very deeply in the multistakeholder system and was a friend to
the end-user community. One of his first actions a President and CEO was
to attend the NARALO General Assembly in New Orleans -- not just a
giving a speech but showing a real interest and spending a day talking
to us and listening to our concerns. There will be plenty of sniping and
speculation, but, for one, would like to just say thanks

Seasonal greetings to all

Marita