[ALAC] Consensus Call: ALAC Comment on Draft Registration Data Policy

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 15:57:38 UTC 2022

While we have a go at this, we might wish to reflect on what this recent
CJEU ruling may mean in context.
Public Access to Information on Company Beneficial Ownership is a Violation
of Privacy According to the CJEU
https://curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2022-11/cp220188en.pdf

Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*