[ALAC] Nominations for the ALT

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 07:47:01 UTC 2022

I think the ALT is working well so far. It acts as a sounding board or
bouncing board for the Chair which is good for decision making considering
the ALACs wide remit. As Seun indicates I don't think it contravenes the
ROP, it would only be a challenge if it does. That said leaders are
different and should be allowed to use whichever means at their disposal
provided they are within the ROP to get the work done.

Best Regards