[ALAC] Nominations for the ALT

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Aug 25 21:41:09 UTC 2022

This selection has my full approving even not demanded.
 Kisses

From: ALAC <alac-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Sindy Obed via ALAC <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Date: Thursday, 25 August 2022 12:38
To: Greg Shatan [ALAC] <gregshatanalac at gmail.com>
Cc: ALAC <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [ALAC] Nominations for the ALT
Hello Greg,

I support  these nominations.

Best regards,
Obed Sindy

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 7:24 PM Greg Shatan [ALAC] via ALAC <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>> wrote:
All,

I would like to nominate the following stalwart members of ALAC for the ALT:

Maureen Hilyard (APAC)
Dave Kissoondoyal (Africa)
Joanna Kulesza (Europe)
Laura Margolis (LAC)

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,

Greg Shatan

At-Large Online: http://www.atlarge.icann.org
ALAC Working Wiki: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Advisory+Committee+(ALAC)

Obed Sindy, Founder & CEO,  ACE<https://academieace.com/>
M.A  Public Communication & Lobbying
Téléphone : (+509) 34166297
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sindyobed25> l Twitter<https://twitter.com/sindyobed> l LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sindyobed/> l Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/sindyobed> l Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQzPOO-2b6ZZ6ay83EwfzHg>