[ALAC] ALAC Leadership

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:20:26 UTC 2021

Dear All,

With the Annual General Meeting approaching, I would like to inform you
that with my re-appointment to the ALAC, I am also willing to continue in
the role of ALAC Chair for one more year.

This note is in line with the ALAC Rules of Procedure:

*8. 2 - If the Chair is still a member of the ALAC in the year following
his or her selection, is willing to continue in that role and subject to
the eligibility rules in Paragraph **5, the Chair’s term is deemed to be
automatically renewed for a second year without any explicit action of
the ALAC.*

I intend to work to complete the work I have committed myself to, as
the Chair, and to spend the second year of my APRALO term "on the bench",
assisting the transition of the new Chair into his/her role.

Best regards,

Maureen