[ALAC] New issue of LACRALO magazine (LACRALONEWS)

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu May 27 15:18:58 UTC 2021

Hi Sergio and All
Back a few years ago we experimented with LUCIDPRESS   and produced a guide
to  ICANN 58 Copenhagen
https://fliphtml5.com/gnel/vomu
It included an article by Harold Arcos

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *