[ALAC] New issue of LACRALO magazine (LACRALONEWS)

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu May 27 14:35:20 UTC 2021

Hi Sergio
Excellent work
A few comments
Most of the other RALO's have been working with staff and using their
newsletter format using Constant Contact
My impression is that Constant Contact enables you to measure the number of
clicks, number of pages open, duration, use of hyperlinks etc
in contrast to the use of Lucidpress or Canva as the template.
My two cents

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *