[ALAC] Fwd: Call for Volunteers: GNSO Policy Development Process (PDP) to Review the Transfer Policy

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:16:15 UTC 2021

Dear all

Below is a request from the GNSO for volunteers to populate a new PDP to
review the Transfer Policy.

The ALAC has been invited to provide 2 members and 2 alternates for this
activity

Requirements for participants are listed in the attached document but
essentially they include:

●       Knowledge of Transfer Policy issues, background and current work
status (technical knowledge of inter-registrar transfers is strongly
preferred);

●       Commitment to participating in Working Group meetings on a regular
and ongoing basis;

●       Familiarity with the following sections of the Working Group
Guidelines:

○        Section 4.1 Session Planning – General Meeting Logistics

○        Section 4.2 Communication/Collaboration Tools

●       Understanding of the perspectives and interests of the members’ own
stakeholder group or constituency;

●       Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills (in
simple, comprehensible English);

●       Research skills with the ability to discern factual, factually
relevant, and persuasive details and sources;

●       Project management skills in driving the completion of SG/C
statements in a timely manner.

If you would like to represent At-Large on this PDP, please send a message
stating your expression of interest to staff at atlarge.icann.org.
Applications will close 13 April so that the AASC (ALAC Appointment
Selection Committee) can select our representatives before the GNSO closing
date.
Looking forward to seeing some of our At-Large members on this PDP.

Maureen