[ALAC] IRPs Community Representatives Group

Greg Shatan [ALAC] gregshatanalac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 04:59:59 UTC 2021

Maureen and all,

Thank you for this appointment to the Committee to Select the Standing
Panel for the Independent REview Process, and putting your trust in me (and
recognizing the slog of years on the IRP IOT).  I look forward to joining
the Indomitable CLO on behalf of the ALAC.   I understand the GNSO is
currently soliciting EOIs for the second GNSO rep, to keep Heather Forrest
company.

Kind regards,

Greg