[ALAC] Questions for the ICANN Board

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:04:35 UTC 2021

Hi all

We are not having a session with the ICANN Board @ ICANN70 because I felt
we never really have a decent enough time for conversation. We will have a
session with them in place of our ALT+ call after ICANN70 and can therefore
have an extended 90 min call.

The topics that will be discussed have been passed by the ALAC (with no
further comments) and are on the At-Large Questions for ICANN70 wiki space
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Questions+for+ICANN70>for
your information. One question that was originally posed has apparently
been raised with the CEO already so we will not need to cover it again.  Of
course, we will also give them time to ask us questions as well. :)

You will be informed of the date and time of the ALAC meeting with the
Board when it has been finalised.

Hoping everyone is keeping well
Maureen