[ALAC] ALAC Member of the Customer Standing Committeee - Re-Appointment

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jul 21 01:03:03 UTC 2021

Dear All,

On behalf of Maureen Hilyard, ALAC Chair, we would like to inform you that the deadline for the ALAC to submit the name of their Member on the Customer Standing Committee (CSC) is 30 July 2021.

The term of the CSC Member is for two years starting on 1 October 2021.

We have attached the CSC Skill Set matrix for your convenience.

The current Member, Holly Raiche, is eligible for a second full term. Holly has expressed her interest in serving as the ALAC Member on the CSC for a second term.

Therefore, Maureen is asking the ALAC whether there are any comments or concerns regarding Holly continuing to serve as the ALAC Member on the CSC for a second two year term. Please write to Maureen directly if you have any comments by 28 July 2021.

Kind regards,
At-Large staff

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://atlarge.icann.org/>
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>