[ALAC] GAC and ccNSO comments on the ICANN Meeting Strategy

h.raiche at internode.on.net h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 24 03:30:54 UTC 2021

Hi Maureen and Marita

I hope we are responding to this?  If we are talking about the MSM, then the ability to participate meaningfully should be reflected in the schedule.

I note particularly that, in spite of the document talking time zone rotation, the proposed schedule has the same tine zones for sessions.  I also wonder at the amount of time for networking events and whether some of that time can be used for more policy sessions or cross community meetings?

I largely support the GAC comments and hope we are responding (happy to draft something)

Holly