[ALAC] extending the "Internet and Jurisdiction" invitation

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:20:18 UTC 2021

Dear all,

following up on a working meeting on joint capacity building efforts
with the "Internet and Jurisdiction" network
(https://www.internetjurisdiction.net/) I am reaching out to seek
volunteers to join the I&J working groups with the first coordinating
call to be held next week. Should you or someone in your region have
interest and capacity to feed the unique end-user perspective into the
I&J network, do feel free to reply to this message (preferably to me
directly) and I will be sure to coordinate out efforts on this issue
with the I&J leads. Thank you for considering.

--
Kind regards,
Joanna Kulesza