[ALAC] Meeting with Goran 22 September 16.00utc.

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:08:30 UTC 2020

Thanks  Maureen
I have beating the drum for a  while that  ICANN should be proactive in
recognizing the value of the volunteer contribution.     Perhaps  ICANN can
commission a study as they did in Canada  to demonstrate our value
i*e  "If measured, volunteering would add an estimated $56 billion to
economic activity in 2017. Together with non-profit activities, the
economic contribution rises to nearly $87 billion. But the benefits of
volunteering spread beyond the value of additional hours worked."   source *
https://volunteer.ca/vdemo/Campaigns_DOCS/Value%20of%20Volunteering%20in%20Canada%20Conf%20Board%20Final%20Report%20EN.pdf

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *