[ALAC] ALAC meeting 22 Sept 16:00utc

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:11:18 UTC 2020

Hi all

For this next ALAC meeting we will be starting it this time with something
a little different.

Due to his interest in At-Large following the Review report, I have invited
Goran along to our next meeting so that we can have a chat with him about
things. He is interested in our views on the latest developments in the
EPDP and I have asked Alan to pose a question to introduce his 10-15 min
discussion with the ALAC.

If we can keep him a little longer, I am asking for another topical
question from At-Large to ask him  and then Id like to pose one to Leon
Sanchez, the Vice Chair of the Board who will also attend, as he does...

So, an extra question for Goran and one for Leon for the ALAC meeting,
please.
Maureen