[ALAC] Just to mention

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:14:16 UTC 2020

Dear Abdulkarim,
Alfredo and Glenn did compile and still compiling courses and SIGs
globally.
To my understanding the Internet Governance is not in the scope of ICANN
neither AT-Large. But those engagement into IG issues and schools are good
candidates to be engaged in AT-Large and/or any other SO/AC

I also commend EVERYONE who made AT-large sessions well attended.

Best wishes
Nadira