[ALAC] [OFB-WG] Fwd: [soac-chairs] Draft Operational Design Phase for gTLD Policy Implementation: For Initial Feedback.

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:55:47 UTC 2020

We should definitely put this on our radar. EPDP aside, it certainly has
bearings on implementation of consensus policies coming out of the
Subsequent Procedures PDP and Phase I of the Review of all Rights
Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) in all gTLDs PDP; being a precursor to the
implementation phase.

Justine