[ALAC] ALS Mobilization WP Final Report

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 11:17:47 UTC 2020

Dear Tijani

Thank for first bringing this matter to our attention. It is an issue that
Alan raised as one that should be dealt with before the report is accepted.

The two alternatives that I had originally been given as replacements for
"oversee" were "advocate for" and "represent" ...

But I see that your recommendations also include "represents the interests
of" and "is the voice of".

 I will ask staff create a poll for the ALAC to pose the alternatives to be
considered for their selection. Thank you again for your suggestions.

Regards
Maureen