[ALAC] ODP: [Domain Name Marketplace Indicators] Soft launch of ICANN's Open Data Platform at ICANN67

jkuleszaicann at gmail.com jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:57:49 UTC 2020

+1. I'd love to know more. Missed this session being at the GAC meeting, will listen to the recording, but more specific, AtLarge targeted questions would be well worth asking.Thanks!J.------ Oryginalna wiadomość------Od: Jonathan ZuckData: Czw., 12 mar 2020 08:19Do: Justine Chew;Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond;DW: ALAC Working List;Temat:Re: [ALAC] [Domain Name Marketplace Indicators] Soft launch of ICANN's Open Data Platform at ICANN67

Makes sense. Hopefully, it works for us!