[ALAC] Post-ATLASIII Survey Analysis and Recommendations Report

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:11:17 UTC 2020

Abdulkarim:

#1 - No, it is not correct.The reason the report was shared was to *"**s**ee
any glaring omissions or errors"* as stated in the initial email by staff.
That does not mean that you can not comment on it. Some of your
comments may or may not have any merit within the scope of the report but
suggestions about changing/adding recommendations is not what we are
looking at this point even though they are appreciated. What we are looking
for is, for example, your comment on Q8 which pointed to an error on a
graph. The graph presented showed the wrong numbers and you catched that
error.

I am not sure what you are asking in #2. Would you care to expand?

-ed