[ALAC] ACTION/ALAC by Friday, 31 July 17 UTC: ALAC Statement on Enhancing the Effectiveness of ICANN’s Multistakeholder Model – Next Steps

Javier Rua javrua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:19:26 UTC 2020

Thx Maureen.  I know that there’s good experience in mediation.  But I
would go deeper: What if at the start of a WG or WT we kind of knew would
be contentious ICANN professionally kicked it off with a 1 or 2 day in
person stakeholders workshop, parsing out issues, sides, sensitivities and
looking for potential solutions since day one?  Lots of time and money and
distress would be saved!

Thx again Maureen & Marita earlier for these replies today!