[ALAC] Fwd: [soac-chairs] Selection Process for IRP Standing Panel

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Mon Jul 27 03:33:00 UTC 2020

Hi,
This is very interesting for me and it really shows the importance of alot
of things we do and the fact that If we have same goal we eventually get to
same destination.
  Personally I learnt a few things from this  process,  especially giving
the fact that our thinking converged together after some negotiations and
the process  before it converged.

AK

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal